Website Barker Lemar Petroleum Services
Your partner in environmental and petroleum solutions
Provide highly diversified technical duties including troubleshooting, repair, calibrations and maintenance of petroleum equipment. A successful candidate has a strong background working with petroleum equipment in a variety of brands. In addition, has experience working with electrical controls, and wiring with knowledge of mechanical tasks such as installing valves, fittings, etc.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation and repair of petroleum equipment including gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic or mechanical problems.
- Conduct compliance inspections. Visually inspect entire fueling components and containments for liquid or potential problems. Review documentation at the store.
- Perform pump and dispenser calibration.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations and company guidelines.
- Utilize various testing devices, multiple hand and power tools related to the job. Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide customer service.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years petroleum technician experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Pump and small engine mechanical experience a plus
- Computer experience a plus
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required
- Clean driving record
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org