Website Barker Lemar Petroleum Services
Responsible for the installation and repair of petroleum equipment including gas pumps, underground storage tanks (USTs), fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping. You will manage and conduct work on construction projects: concrete removal and replacement, manhole and spill containment replacements, and perform pump and dispenser calibration.
Due to the nature of the duties described below, candidates must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, and will be required to stand, walk, and exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Installation and repair of petroleum equipment including USTs, gas pumps, fuel monitoring systems, submersible pumps, and product piping.
- Install new equipment as directed by clients.
- Operate equipment such as Skid Steer, Mini hoe following all equipment and company safety protocol, procedures/policies.
- Repair of any daily issues that may come up.
- Repair leaks or damaged parts. Troubleshoot electronic or mechanical problems
- Manage and supervise small construction projects. Schedule subcontractors and order materials needed for projects.
- Conduct work on construction projects, concrete removal and replacement, manhole and spill containment replacements. Use concrete saws and jackhammers to remove concrete. Pour concrete and finish work.
- Perform pump and dispenser calibration.
- Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures according to applicable federal, state, and local codes, regulations and company guidelines.
- Maintain tools and equipment to ensure all are in proper and safe working order.
- Provide customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school education or equivalent
- Construction/Concrete experience, a plus
- Licensed UST Installer, a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and utilize problem solving skills in unique situations
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Mechanical ability and aptitude, knowledge of, and ability to work with tools, ability to determine how machinery/mechanicals operate.
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical are required
- Clean driving record
Employee primarily works outside in all weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical and electrical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is often loud. Work is often performed in traffic areas and around fuel dispensers. Overnight travel of up to 50% may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com