Website Barker Lemar Engineering Consultants
Your partner in environmental solutions.
Barker Lemar Engineering Consultants, a Des Moines Register recognized 2019 Top Iowa Workplace, is currently seeking a Civil/ Project Engineer with strong design and project management skills. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your career in the Des Moines Metro area, which is ranked as one of the top places to live and work in the US.
As a regional, employee-owned company nearing 25 years of business, our employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits that includes competitive salary and robust work/life integration policies. Explore what makes us uniquely, Barker Lemar.
- Development of construction plans and specifications
- Construction administration support
- Site grading and earthwork design
- Road design
- Pumping and piping system design (gravity and forcemain)
- Preparation of reports, letters, and technical memos
- Direct client contact
- Attend meetings, presentations, and/or training sessions with clients, governmental agencies, and industry organizations
- Preparation of multi-year master plans
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Iowa, or ability to obtain within 6 months
- 5+ years relevant experience in an engineering role
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of solid waste engineering concepts
- Site design expertise
- Client management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com