25-HOUR LANDFILL OPERATOR TRAINING
The Barker Lemar 25-Hour Landfill Operator Training three-day course covers topics required under state regulations. The training course provides an overview of landfill operations and is designed to prepare students for the sanitary landfill operator certification exam provided by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources (IDNR). The three-day course covers the following topics:
Ft. Dodge Regional Recycling Center | 2150 South 22nd Street | Ft. Dodge, Iowa 50501
Environmental Education Center/East Side Recycling Center | 2401 Scott Boulevard SE | Iowa City, Iowa 52240
Barker Lemar Engineering Consultants | 1801 Industrial Circle | West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 days prior to a scheduled class are fully refundable.
- Registrations cancelled within 10 days prior to a scheduled class, including no-shows, are not refundable.
- If a class is cancelled by Barker Lemar for any reason, you will receive, at your option, either a full refund of fees paid or full credit for fees paid toward registration in any future class offered.
- Classes cancelled for inclement weather will be rescheduled. Class participants will be notified of the new date within 5 business days.
- Classes cancelled for not meeting minimum participation levels will be cancelled 4 business days prior to the scheduled class date.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Dani Bowlin at 515-256-8814.