10-HOUR LANDFILL OPERATOR TRAINING
The 10-Hour Landfill Operator Training has been designed to count as part of a certified landfill operator’s 10 contact hours of continuing education as required in the Iowa Administrative Code. This training is designed to assist landfill operators, including management, meet regulatory requirements as well as increase their working knowledge of specific systems that are part of a sanitary landfill operation. The Barker Lemar 10-Hour Landfill Operator Training program provides a thorough overview and understanding of the topics listed below:
Central Disposal Systems Landfill | 21265 430th Street Lake Mills, Iowa 50450
Courthouse Annex | 201 West Main Street, Decorah, IA 52101
Great River Regional Waste Authority Sanitary Landfill | 2092 303rd Avenue Fort Madison, Iowa 52627
Holiday Inn | 701 Gordon Drive Sioux City, Iowa 51101
Cedar Rapids/Linn County Solid Waste Agency Landfill | 1954 County Home Road, Marion, Iowa 52302
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 days prior to a scheduled class are fully refundable.
- Registrations cancelled within 10 days prior to a scheduled class, including no-shows, are not refundable.
- If a class is cancelled by Barker Lemar for any reason, you will receive, at your option, either a full refund of fees paid or full credit for fees paid toward registration in any future class offered.
- Classes cancelled for inclement weather will be rescheduled. Class participants will be notified of the new date within 5 business days.
- Classes cancelled for not meeting minimum participation levels will be cancelled 4 business days prior to the scheduled class date.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Dani Bowlin at 515-256-8814.