Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and in support of the guidelines enacted by the CDC, state, and local health officials, Barker Lemar is suspending classroom training during the month of April. We will reevaluate this on a month-by-month bases and will contact those individuals affected to let them know our training capabilities/schedule for that month. Barker Lemar is committed to its responsibility of providing a safe and healthy environment for our employees, clients, and training attendees. We are actively taking measures to continue our commitment to providing you the highest level of services you have trusted for nearly 25 years.
10-HOUR LANDFILL OPERATOR TRAINING
The 10-Hour Landfill Operator Training has been designed to count as part of a certified landfill operator’s 10 contact hours of continuing education as required in the Iowa Administrative Code. This training is designed to assist landfill operators, including management, meet regulatory requirements as well as increase their working knowledge of specific systems that are part of a sanitary landfill operation. The Barker Lemar 10-Hour Landfill Operator Training program provides a thorough overview and understanding of the topics listed below:
- Registrations cancelled more than 10 days prior to a scheduled class are fully refundable.
- Registrations cancelled within 10 days prior to a scheduled class, including no-shows, are not refundable.
- If a class is cancelled by Barker Lemar for any reason, you will receive, at your option, either a full refund of fees paid or full credit for fees paid toward registration in any future class offered.
- Classes cancelled for inclement weather will be rescheduled. Class participants will be notified of the new date within 5 business days.
- Classes cancelled for not meeting minimum participation levels will be cancelled 4 business days prior to the scheduled class date.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Dani Bowlin at 515-256-8814.